|Family|| Lavondrius (brother) |
|Occupation||Office Manager for Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department|
Donna is the office manager for the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department. She is now accepting of her coworkers, previously dismissing them as boring. She can sometimes be selfish. Donna loves her car, a Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV that she stole from the mayor of Eagleton.
It's revealed in "Practice Date" that, ironically, despite her opposition of the group, she once donated money to David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, because she received a phone call back in 1988 promising he would lower taxes. She is also sought after sexually by South American men, especially in "Sister City", which didn't surprise her, saying she "did very well" in South America when she visited. In the episode "Hunting Trip", she didn't care about her boss Ron Swanson getting shot in the head but became distraught upon discovering that Tom Haverford had inadvertently fired a shotgun at one of the windows of her Mercedes. In "Telethon", Donna uses one of the telethon's phones to call her brother George who is visiting their uncle in Liberia.
In "Go Big or Go Home", Donna is revealed to have been working at Kernston's Rubber Nipples selling rubber nipples via telephone since the government shutdown. Much to her surprise, Leslie shows up at her cubicle and tells her the Parks Department is back. In "Ron & Tammy: Part 2", Donna claims to hate her brother Lavondrius.
In the fourth season, it is revealed that her family owns a lake house in the foothills that they keep very quiet because they're not big on hospitality. While they are there for Jerry's birthday party, Tom discovers that the singer Ginuwine is Donna's cousin. When Leslie Knope announces she's running for city council, Donna insists she lower taxes or she won't vote for Leslie, referencing Donna's donation mentioned in Season 2 to the KKK member who promised to lower taxes.
- Donna said in "End of the World" that Tom's End of the World Entertainment 720 Party was the best party she'd ever been to
- She often takes 2 shots at a time
- In "Ron and Tammy", Donna reveals she's been at the Parks and Recreation Department longer than Leslie has
- She enjoys reading supernatural books, such as Twilight, and time traveling romances
- Grammy Meagle's dating advice to her was "use him, abuse him, lose him". Grammy died at the age of 84, sandwiched between two 30 year-olds.
- Is the cousin of R&B singer Ginuwine
- All of her past boyfriends have tried to hack into her e-mail
- Many of her past boyfriends have threatened to commit arson for her
- Her family's lake house was revealed in the episode "Sweet Sixteen"
This character has a Photo Gallery.